Four Acres & Remodeled House For Sale/Trade In Tulsa
Call or Text:
This is a rare opportunity to purchase this much land in this part of town.
- The house is spectacular, but the value of this property is in the 4 acres of desirable land.
- Prime location in exploding area just north of 51st and Lynn Lane intersection
- Broken Arrow Schools – Tulsa city limits
- 4.08 acres m/l
- Lynn Lane (177th E. Ave) frontage
- Zoned Agricultural
- Potential zonings: residential/office/commercial
- Preliminary P.U.D. approved by city if you’re interested in residential development
- The Boulevard residential addition is currently under development on the property adjacent to the north.
- 9 acre development
- 4,500 sq ft minimum covenant
- $600,000 and up
- Gated community
- New utilities border each edge of property
- Commercial acreage to the south is unplatted. Owned and nicely maintained by St. John’s Health System.
- Broken Arrow landmark St. John’s convent across 51st.
- Acreage across Lynn Lane has proposed church building
- Broken Arrow Golf & Athletic Club across intersection.
- Broken Arrow’s Battle Creek Golf Course is one mile away.
- Numerous other residential areas scattered through area ranging from $200,000 – $500,000.
- Great location near highways, schools, churches, parks, Target, Bass Pro, restaurants, etc…
- The house:
- 1848 sq ft per courthouse records (m/l)
- Three bedrooms
- Two and half baths (The baths look like a high end spa)
- Separate den & living rooms
- Formal Dining
- Stained concrete
- FABULOUS new kitchen
- New lighting
- New electrical and plumbing
- New super energy efficient and quiet windows
- New roof (not yet shown in the photos on this site)
- New large patio deck (not shown in photos)
- Large detached storage building with new garage door and roof